Hello Friends and Family -
Tis the season of taxes and financial statements. It's the most dreadful time of the year for accountants and their loving wives. Instead of working at this late hour, I will blog.
As Rebecka always writes about silly things, I'd like to take the time to write about important discoveries from the last few months.
1. Einstein Bagels
2. NPR radio - Sophistication at its finest
3. Just Dance for the Wii (props to Sarah Davis)
4. Oral Roberts University - A world wonder
5. Find My Friends App --- Steven Wears is in Edmond, Oklahoma, on the corner of S. Jackson St. and Benton Rd.
6. Oklahoma weather - 70 degrees in January is sort of nice.
7. Saving money at Target - buy 6 tubes of toothpaste, get a $5 giftcard
Most Important: Telenti Belgian Milk Chocolate Gelato from Target - Ice cream tastes like garbage after you try it.
In other news, I get the pleasure of working a bunch of hours. I apologize in advance if I'm a crumby friend over the next two months.
P.s. To all of you who are supporting Rebecka though this desperate hour, I thank you. :)