We have successfully lived in Tulsa for nearly two months. It has been a wild ride thus far, but we are settling down into a routine. Our weekly schedule includes a big dose of work and a little dose of family, church, and Sarah Davis.
Here are a few highlights from the past month or so.
1. We joined Asbury United Methodist Church and now lead 7th grade small group Bible studies.
2. We are on Season 3 of the Big Bang Theory
3. I was robbed downtown Tulsa
4. We traveled to Dallas to shop at Ikea (See pictures below)
5. Rebecka and I are now fully insured if we die.
If you need any additional information pertaining to the above list - please reach out to us.
I'll leave you all with pictures of our trendy apartment.
|Cat on the pot|
|One of the best parts of the apartment is the view - |
Sadly our photography skills are limited